Please complete the form below.
We will be in touch once we have reviewed your application.
All submissions MUST be in English or French and participants must be able to read and write in English and/or French proficiently.
Once your application has been received you will be asked to submit a video of yourself for introductory purposes. This will be submitted via Whatsapp.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Your Curriculum Vitae has the following basic requirements and should include:
• summary statement
• list of work experience
• list of technical skills
• education information
Your Executive Summary should include (max 2 pages):
• vision and mission of your company or project
• business goals (short and long-term)
• number of jobs you will create
• number of people who will be impacted by your business and in what ways
• current annual sales (specify your currency)
• usefulness of the ELISA Business Scholars program to you and/or your business or project
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Elisabeth Valerio, email@example.com